- A fab cosmetic bag - This bag is brilliant. It has 4 zipper compartments (3 of them clear so you can see exactly what is in it without having to root around). And one of them is detachable so you can just throw it into your overnight bag. It also hangs up so its great for travelling or hanging on your bathroom door.
- Vaseline Spray & Go - Love this quick and handy body moisturiser. Check out my earlier blog for a full review of this product.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - This is a brilliant moisturiser especially for those long cold winter days. It moisturises dry skin for up to 24hrs and significantly improves the condition of your skin in just 2 weeks.
- L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil - I use this everyday to remove my makeup. It just melts all your foundation, powder, eye makeup and lipstick off your face. I use it with a warm facecloth and my skin feels amazing after it. Its not greasy (which you would expect from an oil), leaves your skin hydrated and radiant.
- Real Techniques Blush Brush - I could not live without this brush in my kit. I use it for powder, blush, bronzer and contouring. Its a great all rounder
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - Another product I use everyday. Brilliant at removing all eye makeup even waterproof mascara.
- Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff - Magic in a bright pink sachet :)Check out my blog about this stuff. The photos speak for themselves
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - My new favourite way to apply foundation, concealer, blush and powder
- Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent Powder - My favourite powder. This is a long lasting pressed powder which controls shine for up to 5 hours
- Bourjois Colour Edition Cream to Powder eyeshadow in 02 Or desir - Brilliant new product from Bourjois. This applies so easily and then sets as a powder. Lasts all day without creasing
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - One of my all time favourite mascaras.
- Revlon Colour Burst Lipgloss in Embellished - Gorgeous plum lipgloss so you can be bang on trend for this season.
Thanks to you all for checking out and reading this blog. Best of Luck to you all