So I have done 3 weeks at Slimming World and it's still going well.
After my initial 7lb weight loss in week one I knew week two wouldn't be anywhere as good. Plus the fact I was out in Galway on the Saturday and the night ended with me in Supermacs!!!!! And then on the Sunday we had our #ITWBN meetup in the gorgeous Glenlo Abbey where they served us amazing little cakes and burgers and chips and little cheese tarts...Oh you get the picture.
I was very good for the other 5 days though and had my meals planned out in advance so I wouldn't be tempted by convenience foods or takeaways.
So I hopped on the scales and had 1lbs off. Not so bad.
I was very good for the other 5 days though and had my meals planned out in advance so I wouldn't be tempted by convenience foods or takeaways. So I started Week 3 with an 8lb loss and wasn't feeling hungry at all. Again I had my meals all planned out and had plenty of food pre-prepared like soup, curry & bolognese.
When I am cooking meals I always make extra and freeze it so there is always something quick and tasty available.
I was away on Saturday night for my Dad's 60th Birthday in Westport. We had dinner and of course a few little bevvies but I wasn't worried as I just used my Syn's. I think if you are good 80% of the time you can afford to be a little bit bad the other 20%.
At weigh in on Wednesday I was expecting to have another pound or maybe two off. So you can imagine my delight when I hopped on the scales and had 3 and a half off. Whoop Whoop.
Thank God the next two weekends are quite for me so hopefully I will have a full stone off before my Christmas party on the 6th December.
Oh and for those of you who asked I posted my Chicken Curry recipe late last week. Here is the link.
If you want the recipe for my Bolognese or Soup just let me know in the comments below or on Facebook.
Until next time
Lover of all things beauty, Makeup Artist, Blogger & Wife . I am always on the look out for the perfect makeup or the best beauty product so keep reading to follow my never ending quest!