- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water - I actually use this all the time on clients. It is a great way to rehydrate the skin or use as a toner after cleansing. It's also great to cool down and soothe redness or irritation like sunburn or insect bites. Overall a great product to have and from a brand I love. €9 for 150ml bottle.
- Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel - This is supposed to exfoliate, invigorate and illuminate your skin. It's from a brand I'm not familiar with but if it does what it says on the bottle I will be delighted. You massage it onto dry skin and it stimulates skin metabolism and leaves it feeling smooth and soft whilst regulating and balancing oil secretion. It also allows for deeper penetration and fast absorption of your skin care products. €27 for 60ml
- Lavera Basis Sensitive Hand Cream - This handcream is 100% natural and organic and is formulated for sensitive and delicate skin. It is a rich cream with organic almond oil, organic Shea butter and organic chamomile extract. It smells heavenly, absorbs quickly (I hate having greasy hands) and I love the small tube to keep in my handbag. €5.24 for 125ml
- Pixy Citrus Spring Soap - A great Irish brand who use nature's best in all their products. This soap is zingy and uplifting and contains cocoa butter and olive oil to leave you hands and body soft and conditioned. I don't usually bars of soap but this is actually lovely. €3.99 for 100g
- Benecos Natural Kajal Black Eyeliner - Another brand I am not familiar with but from just swatching this pencil it is beautiful. It has a nice texture, a soft beautiful colour and contains Jojoba Oil which cares for the delicate eye area. Benecos are on a mission to bring a breath of fresh air to natural beauty by making high quality natural vegan cosmetics available to all. €4.46 Full Size
Have any of you subscribed yet to Powder Pocket?
Let me know in the comments below.
Until next time - As always BE HAPPY!